Salary(gross): from 900 to 1190 EUR monthly
Apply till 02.04.2020
Mintos is hiring: Junior Accountant
If you are passionate about fintech, thrive in a fast-paced international environment, and want to see your ideas turn into reality, come join us!
Mintos, a leading and award-winning marketplace for investments in loans is looking for a Junior Accountant to join our growing Finance team at Mintos!
Mintos is revolutionising financial services and opening the market to a new asset class - loans by rethinking how money flows across the borders from those who want to save and invest to those who want to borrow. At Mintos, the next generation of everyday investors can start small and find a diversified supply of loans to invest in. On the Mintos marketplace, we are providing an opportunity for investors to earn passive income in a simple, accessible and transparent way and access to the significant additional funding source for international loan originators.
With total investments in loans of more than EUR 4 billion, Mintos regularly tops the ranks as the leading marketplace for investments in loans in Europe, with outstanding investor retention and satisfaction. Our work has been recognised by the industry’s leading quality barometer AltFi, and votes from our investors made us the four-time winner of the AltFi's "People's Choice Award" (2016, 2017, 2018 and 2019) and also a winner for the Altfi Alternative Platform Of The Year 2019 Award. In October 2019, Mintos was listed in the Deloitte Fast 50 Report as a laureate of the Rising Star category and as one of the fastest-growing technology companies in Central Europe.
For us at Mintos, being at the top of the industry will remain as an ongoing task, but for you, it can be a perfect starting point to launch your next career move high, within a well-managed growth environment and with a team of truly great co-workers.
As the Junior accountant, you will join our dynamic and growing Finance team.
Test yourself: are we an ideal match?
As an ideal candidate, you are innovative, collaborative, comfortable with ambiguity, and willing to apply your strong qualitative and quantitative analytical skills to solve problems. You will be able to switch among different tasks swiftly, as well as work with many external parties. This requires strong time management and multitasking skills. Working with financial tasks means you should be very precise and able to focus on details. We are looking for a candidate who is able to work individually on the assigned projects and communicate to other team members effectively. You will stand out for your excellent accounting and analytical skills, adapting your working style accordingly to work efficiently.
Mintos is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. If you need assistance due to a disability to help you get to our office for an interview, please e-mail email@example.com.
By applying to this position, you agree to processing your personal data by Mintos group for recruitment purposes and to receiving information about Mintos group opened vacancies. Without your consent your personal data will not be disclosed to the third parties and/or used for any other purposes.
To apply, please send your CV or a link to your LinkedIn profile to firstname.lastname@example.org and include “Junior Accountant” in the subject field. We look forward to hearing from you!
Your professional skills and background:
- Undergraduate degree from an accredited university;
- At least 1 year of experience as a junior accountant in a company;
- Good level of written and spoken Latvian and English;
- Knowledge of the Latvian accounting and tax framework;
- Understanding of financial accounting;
- Computer skills at an advanced user level (MS Office);
- Good communication skills, accuracy and ability to organize your work independently;
- Skills in accounting software (MS Dynamics) will be considered as advantage;
- Skills in FitekIN will be considered as advantage.
As the Junior Accountant, you will:
- Process, account and control accounting documents;
- Provide accounting records of source documents, data verification and entry;
- Prepare statistical reports;
- Prepare various reports as needed;
- Participate in the preparation of monthly closure reports;
- Provide support to the rest accounting team members in daily work.
What we offer:
- You’ll make great things. We offer a ground-floor opportunity to do influential work that changes the world as we know it and the best part: our work is measurable with rewarding end results;
- You’ll matter. Every role in Mintos is a crucial role: our flat organisation structure makes every opinion heard, creating teams with aligned goals, productive open communication, and reduced complexity in workflows;
- Your wellbeing is important. We trust our people and avoid any procedures regarding strict working office hours - we want you to enjoy your job, not stress about it.
- You’ll have a life. We have an unlimited vacation policy: do your best work, and take time off when you need it;
- You’ll get care and attention. Mintos provides health insurance and if needed, help with your workplace-related health problems, subsidized monthly gym membership and parking reimbursement, paid dinners if you have to work late during the week, fully stocked kitchen with healthy snacks, fruits and beverages;
- You’ll like your environment. We guarantee a team of truly great co-workers and the equipment of your choice to work with - Mac or Windows laptop, software and other technical and office supplies that will make your work easier.
Salary: EUR 900- 1190 per month gross, with numerous benefits that add value to the overall monthly compensation;
We believe in what we do and we hire those that believe in the work they perform. This mutual assurance is sealed with the Mintos stock options given to all our employees from the first day of joining Mintos.
Vacancies you might be interested in
- Internship • Salary(gross): from 400 to 450 EUR monthly • till 25.04.2020
- Internship • till 09.04.2020
- Internship • Salary(gross): from 1 to 700 EUR monthly • till 11.04.2020
- Work • Salary(gross): from 900 to 1190 EUR monthly • till 02.04.2020