Junior Risk Analyst
Salary(gross): from 950 to 1350 EUR monthly
Apply till 21.11.2019
Group Risk Riga is an integrated part of the SEB Group Risk, currently consisting of 30 people. Our department is responsible for a wide scope of risk related processes and tasks for different entities within the SEB Group. We work in close cooperation with our colleagues in Latvia, Sweden and other countries. Our working language is English.
We are currently looking for a Junior Risk Analyst to join our Liquidity risk team.
- University degree or a final year student in Finance, Accounting, Statistics or similar;
- Interest in financial data analysis and willingness to learn about how the bank operates;
- Analytical, curios and self-driven person who is ready to take on a challenge;
- Strong communication skills with high attention to details;
- Knowledge of financial instruments, balance sheet structure or experience working with large amount of financial data would be considered an advantage;
- Advanced knowledge of Excel or VBA would be considered an advantage;
- Fluent in English;
- Daily and monthly liquidity risk reporting of 14 entities/sites within SEB Group;
- Monitoring of internal and regulatory liquidity risk metrics, analysis of balance sheet movements, examination of deviations and communication of findings;
- Maintenance of risk reporting flow;
- Supporting senior team members with ad-hoc reporting and requests;
- Opportunity to gain deep knowledge in bank liquidity regulation, management and associated risks,
- Development of technical skills in data management and risk infrastructure,
- Friendly and international environment, encouraging critical thinking and new ideas,
- Competitive remuneration package, including health insurance, profit sharing programme and others,
- Mentorship, support and training from highly-skilled colleagues,
- Career growth opportunities within Group Risk Riga and internationally.
Business-related travel may be required.
Monthly salary range is from 950 EUR to 1350 EUR gross. The offer for final candidate* will depend on experience and competences of the candidate for the required job.
Welcome with Your application
Feel free to send your CV and application in English today, but no later than November 21st, 2019 using given option.
*Candidate must meet the requirements of Article 34.5 of the Credit Institutions Law
Vacancies you might be interested in
- Work • Salary(gross): 900 EUR monthly • till 05.12.2019
- Internship • till 27.11.2019
- Work • till 13.12.2019
- Internship • till 20.11.2019